Sunday, September 25, 2011

...TX continued...

The rest of our trip in Texas was much less exciting. We had a great time with almost daily playdates. I think it will be fun to look back one day and see who all of your playmates were, so here's a list of your dates for the week:
Hailey and Bryson Culver, Colton Grinstead, Preslee Holsworth, Hunter Turman and of course Kaleb and Chance.
To complete our trip, we had to pack up and haul booty back to Tennessee before you broke out in blisters. Yes...you somehow managed to catch hand, foot and mouth virus on top of having stitches. Can I even begin to describe how cranky and miserable you were? Poor thing. You ran fever the last day we were there and just stayed all curled up in my lap. When we got home, we were in quarantine for two weeks...super fun....and then I can caught strep throat from my one outting to the grocery store. I know..ridiculous.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment