Friday, March 5, 2010

New Pictures of My Sweet Sweet Baby Girl

My baby girl is getting so big! She has started (finally!) sleeping in her bassinet. Yes, until now she has been sleeping in her bouncy seat and swing. It worked...don't judge. Thursday morning I woke up and she had turned herself 180 degrees during the night. When I went to pick her up she was all smiles...completely happy with what she had done. I know she's a genius, but I'm even more convinced now. :) She mimics me and blows bubbles back whenever I make the "brrr...." sound with my lips. Genius I tell you. I love her SO much! Here are some recent pictures. Yes, she is normally this happy and all smiles. How lucky am I?



(Reagan smiling at her Papa)


(Reagan hanging out with her Aunt Jen)


(Reagan and her Papa)

No comments:

Post a Comment