Monday, March 5, 2012

Mini Me...

If you ever are curious as to how you sound, just listen to your chatty cathy two year old. Here are the latest "humbling" moments I've had as a mom.


Reagan to Teddy: "TIME OUT Teddy! 2 minutes!" ...a few minutes later....she goes in and corrects her. "You listen to me!"

Reagan to the random lady coming out of the waiting room restroom at the doctor's office: "Did you go teetee?"

Reagan to me: "Listen (and points to her ear like I do mine). Go get Dora panties. Okaaaayyy?"

Reagan to Teddy: "You do not color on the walls..only on paper!" (Poor Teddy hears this one quite frequently and usually ends in another time out)

Reagan to Teddy: "Do you need to go poopoo?" (Teddy then fell IN the potty 30 seconds later...lovely)

Reagan to Emmy: "Hush Emmy! Stop barking!"

Reagan to Ben and Myself: "Stop screaming, Mommy!" (When we're playing chase or being silly)

There's so many more that I'll keep adding as I remember them. A two year old is a great accountability partner on making sure your tone and language are appropriate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment